2011 to mid 2020
Battery type: CR2016 x 2
Not interchangable with each other.
A new remote has to be memorised into your security system for it to operate - this is called 'code learning'. The coding instructions can be found in your owners manual (which you can download from our website if yours is misplaced) or is detailed below.
To learn new remotes to M60 models:
- Disarm by existing remote, or use the override
- Open the drivers door and leave open
- Turn the ignition ON/OFF 3 times - siren chirps
- Press arm button on first remote (siren chirps)
- Press arm button on second remote (siren chirps)
- Repeat for any other remotes
- Wait 10 seconds for learning process to complete
Note When learning a new replacement or additional remote, the original must be re-learnt or they will be erased from memory and will not operate the system.